GUYDLOGISTICS has developed its own proprietary, dynamic, and precise tracking solution that meets the needs of all parties in the supply chain by providing end-to-end visibility of the movement of goods across the United States and Canada. Our device ensures efficient and on-time delivery of goods, enhances visibility, reduces potential product loss, and protects quality standards for companies demanding improved visibility of their freight movement.
Current technology in the marketplace tracks the equipment or the drivers of the equipment. Neither of these options meets the needs and requirements of shippers. If carriers swap drivers or transfer your freight to other equipment, visibility is lost. Our customizable device attaches to the actual shipment, monitors exact locations, routes, and/or temperature settings. Know the location and if applicable, the temperature of your shipment, at all times. Convenient and easy to use, there is no need to return the device when the delivery is complete.
Please contact us for more information.
US Patent # 11,277,712 B2
- One-time use device
- Lightweight and compact: 60 grams L 3” W 2” H 0.5”
- Specific geo-location notifications to meet routing requirements
- 4G LTE Connectivity
- Temperature ranges: -10°F to +158°F (-23°C to +70°C)
- Default settings: 32 pings/day up to 10 days lifetime
- Shelf life up to 6 months
- GPS/Cellular Location Tracking
- Cloud-based platform
- Mobile application for Android & Apple
- API Integration capabilities
- Easy method of attachment with pre-installed double-sided tape
- Coverage throughout Continental U.S. & Canada
- Battery capacity: 1000 mAh
- Temperature Accuracy: ±2°F
- Customizable Frequency of Data transmission (from continuous transmission to 1 ping every 24 hours)
- On demand alerts & notifications: Geofence enforcements, Temperature alerts, Status updates which are provided via website/App or via Email
- FCC Compliant
- US Cellular Certified